Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SADDLE SHOES!!! SO EXCITING!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS POST! I have found the next great thing about VINTAGE! And that's saddle shoes!


image from: cleo from 5 to 7


I've got so much to say, i don't know where to start... oh wait... I JUST DID!!! ANYWAY I remember I've created a page on facebook about saddle shoes, well it's really still under this lady behaves (facebook) but alot of my friends love that saddle shoes gone modern in there that I uploaded from OH GOSH... i don't remember where... hmmm let me think about that later. But yes, wearing saddle shoes that looks exactly like the old version is tricky for women. It really suits guys more.. But if you do find one for women here is what you should be wearing it with.. oh and stick to the classic saddle shoes colour black and white!!

you can buy this from my store.


Image from discoverblack




 




















So the bag should look similar to these below... With a little and i mean A LITTLE gold features on them.
WHY??? So that we can ACCESSORIZE!!!! YES!!! WITH GOLD!!!



a miu miu bag

a chloe bag


both images from an amazing bag online shop: bagsago.com


TARA PEARLS
 It's a must to accessorize this outfit with a long strand of golden pearl necklace. You can make one your own.Or you can buy one from this site http://www.perlunapearls.com/golden-pearls.html. But they have to be in this form around your neck. And it would be great to throw in golden bracelet stacks. This will bring out the gold features in your bag. And the whiteness of your bag will bring out the coolness of your saddle shoes!!!!  I'M A GENIUS!!!!! hihihi


thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I love saddle shoes! You can wear them with anything!

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT... KISSES DARLINGS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...