Thursday, April 21, 2011

This Lady Behaves #9

Look who fell from the sky and decided to be among us.
I give you TLB#9. A restless, beautiful angel... MISS CATRIONA F.

 

















By the way, the name Catriona comes from the Scottish Gaelic name KATHERINE, and by the way, I just found that out now too. Everything nowadays is googleable! Do I really need to tell you WHY I have picked Miss Catriona to be a TLB? A face so angelic and the most perfect lips for A RED LIPSTICK! And believe me, there are lips that are just not right for the colour red. But hers ARE! Not only red, but she can carry a face with bright, BRIGHT, BLOOD RED lipstick! Why? I don't know. I JUST KNOW! What makes me wonder is how she keeps an innocent grace with a seductive look. Not alot of women can do that without looking dirty!
On the left Miss Catriona's flawless skin is obvious, maybe from sunscreen? :)  Or maybe it's because of her youth radiating the joy and fun of being a young girl in the world with this casual short and shirt. Completely different from the look on the right where she could have fooled any man or ANYONE with whatever she has to say. Her hair done up and her semi-formal outfit, the transformation is a clever one and she lets us know she is unpredictable. She can work it both with ELEGANT AND CASUAL EASILY. For us women, we look at the gorgeous heels!! For men... they'll be looking at the legs that goes on and on and on...


For Miss Catriona F.

A style fit for an ANGEL in a summer day. This look I created for my TLB#9 is flowy, free and LIGHT! The rain boots are just for fun, but they are amazingly stylish! With hot red lipstick on, she is ready to go! And also, the whiteness of this dress will bring out the lovely features on her face.
I also believe that Miss Catriona should be the next VICTORIA SECRET model WITH WINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT... KISSES DARLINGS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...