Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FASHION ICE

INTRODUCING TLB#23
MISS KC ERRER (FASHION ICE)


Ok so I am not sure what her real name is, but don't worry I'll find out.
Let's call her MISS FASHION ICE! For a couple of reasons, this name she has owned and the name has become her.

Fashion has always been and will always be as cold as ice, you have to suffer to be in fashion, wearing extremely high  heels, not because it's comfortable, but because it LOOKS DAMN GOOD... trying hard to avoid that chocolate cake, not for health but just to have a flat tummy for that gorgeous dress waiting in the closet! YES I KNOW! And don't get me started on extremely, ridiculously expensive fashion brands, you'll work your asses off not for the future, but for HERMES BAGS! THAT IS FASHION ICE TO ME.
I know it doesn't have to be this way but I look around and looks what is on the magazine, it is never enough to be just good looking, you have to be expensive looking too, which is CRAP I know, but don't tell me you don't also try! :)
Let's get back on Miss FASHION ICE. I have chosen her to be one of our TLB women because of her true passion for fashion and how it is written all over her beautiful face and powerful stare. She has eyes on fashion and she isn't letting go! She not only has the passion for it, she has the talent to go about it. I know there are lots that are just trying TOO HARD to be in style, and it ends up in a bubble of mess. Fashion Ice is unique, she is NATURAL and she goes straight to the point, effortlessly and WITH STYLE!  

Thanks for reading darlings

I FOLLOW BACK ON TWITTER


4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! I love this post, I agree with your fashion ice analogy! Thanks for supporting my blog.

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just lovely! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's pretty :)

    check out my blog if you're free
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's truly stunning. Great Post.

    Following you now too.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT... KISSES DARLINGS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...